Brave of you to enter into a hippies bag without warning. What you may find is guaranteed to be of value. You’ve already started trifling through, we might as well go ahead and pull it all out and see what we have…
Let’s see here – Looks like a hand colored picture, probably from a child by the looks of it. A small pocket knife, opal handled aside a flask, a pen, and a worn leather book. Clothing of soft, but well used material dresses your hand as you reach deeper.
There is a warm blanket, stitched with care. A jewel hidden there. Kitchen spices and wrapped in linen. A book, drifting by. Purple draped and dripping on a raining spring day, a tent is propped up, sheltering the Queen from the Hippie in the Rain. You’ve found a memory. A home.
Matches, tinder, and touch of iron flame. The blue wrapped cards, kept near the middle. We’ve found a light, a lamp, and a map. A compass wrapped in a paracord strap. Blue tarp and ties, a bundle of rope, stakes, and tape.
Small wooden pipe, with a tight lidded stash. Hidden, yet accessed. Freed, yet suppressed. Two shot glasses and some bread wrapped in hand. A touch of oil, something canned.
At the bottom, it’s all gone. The contents described and not another thing is had. Still though, reaching down we’ve found that it is not yet empty. Reaching in expectance and need, the hippie lends with glee into that place which is known to be gone. There in the void, a hand reaches out. Gives to the palm which is turned up high that which is needed.
The Hippie wants for naught, for if all you have is nothing – than there is a lot to go around.
- Tale of The Cinders ThreeYou will walk alone. You are a beacon of the light, but you must remember: it is not about you. You wield infinite light, and you hold the key to any kingdom you may find.
- The Sea of StarsWe each uniquely hold a key that allows access to our spirit, and when we connect with spirit, we are tapping into a realm of existence where there is no time, there is no doubt, only everything you could ever hope for. It’s not a place you go to on Earth (although some locations can amplify your experience), and it is not the person that you love so much that it hurts.
- Just ImagineOne of the greatest gifts that we could ever conceive of is given to us while we are still children: imagination. This gift allows us to explore worlds that inspire us and move our hearts in ways we never expected.
- Le GypsyTake your shoes off. Relax your shoulders and give me your bag. Come sit with us. Have a drink with us. You seem like you need a friend.
- Always AmbitiousThese days, after I began to learn that having a fulfilling life can look different than what we see all over Instagram, I started to open my eyes to how I can create my own brand and identity irrespective of what others expect.